I'm in the middle of the Big bang. Let me show you what I see. Thekingslayer.com gallery.
The world of Skyrim is vast. In the sense that China is merely a continent. No, Skyrim is a universe unto itself. Ok, well not that big, but the picture you should get is that it’s huge. Except if you are a noob to Elder Scrolls then yes the universe analogy fits. Â What Bethesda did was pack some good meat on the bones of a game that clearly need to trim, and keep the best parts. For what Skyrim does it is magnificent. So let’s assume you are like me, a noob to the world how do we get into the game to get the most out of the experience. You can’t go wrong with that. Focusing on what makes the game worth playing is how much can you get into it.Â Since there is much to do in Skyrim we created 5 tips that will help keep you alive, and grow to your best potential in the game.
1. Side Quests- Always look for small jobs to do from NPC that help you boost your stats. They are a quick way to also get a lay of the land, and the creatures dwelling there.Â Another great thing is the quick cash, and notoriety.Â This is also a great way to understand the world, and what is going on in it. You are close to the ground hearing all the tales & stories.
2. Hours of exploration- Put time into some research with the mindset that exploration is the best way to discover what the world has to offer. By putting in 2 hours you get a full idea of the land near you. It’s something that lends perspetive, and a time frame to assess, plan, and then act. That’s really the way it is supposed to be. Living with that knowledge makes a difference. One that counts, and has on the best course of action.
3. Network-The single most important aspect of Skyrim is to interact with your network of friends who have the game. Discuss what they have seen, and experienced. What you will discover is that not everyone plays the same, but they have styles of game concentration that have helped them progress. So your goal is to study them, play, and learn while Â in your game. That will make your adventure more complete, getting you near to an ideal end than having you feel as if you are still in the beginning. How do you get mad at that? Many of your friends have gone through the motions of having a life. Leaving a lie, but behind the truth. How right is that?
4. Decide on your limits-What I mean by ‘deciding your limits’ simply comes down to how much do want you want to explore, quest, engage, and finish the game? What type of abilities, and traits do you want in your character? Deciding after say several days of playing, and feeling your way is the best way to get lost. Which is fine, but then pull back for a day. Organize your thoughts on how you have been progressing, or digressing. This evaluation will help you with time/game management so that you are able to get the most out of playing Skyrim. At the same time giving you set goals that give you a breather. You can jump back into the game with more focus, and clarity. This attitude, and discipline will go a long way to you finish the game in a manner that makes you feel satisfied from the experience. Which at the end of the day is why you plucked down the duckets for the game in the first place.
5. Learn Your Map- Bar none the best thing for a noob to do in any rpg game no matter the type. You should learn, or create a map. Many times in RPG games you will have to backtrack, and traverse areas you may have been to, or will have to go to. Further more it also let’s you bookmark important areas that will allow you to finish quests that can’t be done until you haveÂ acquireÂ better weapons, abilities, or items. Your map is everything. In fact it’s such an important tool that the folks over @Â gamebanshee.com/skyrim/mapofskyrim.php#nullÂ have created a map that tabs the Province of Skyrim and its locations.
You’ll be better at rpg gaming following these steps. They are again meant to make sure you don’t get overwhelmed. It’s also a great way for you to not have to purchase those tip books that frankly, ruin the game experience. You should get the most of your games, and guide are cool, but they give too much away. Not many games can have guides created. Which for gamer’s that need them, forces many miss out on great games because they have to have a guide. We want confident gamer’s, a better rpg players. WoW is great, but’s Skyrim should let you know it’s not the only one in town.
When I first saw Joe Danger I was instantaneously a fan. There was a bright, airy, and fun character that came from the game’s media. The more that was shown of the game, and it’s development history revealed itself. The more I rooted for the game. So it’s pretty cool to see the game not change. It was created from an independent stand point, and that freshness remains till now. Offering up ten unlockable characters, new multiplayer levels, updated level editor, and awards for your avatar. It’s safe to say Hello Games is making up Joe Dangers absence from the Xbox 360 platform in a big way.
Joe Danger becoming a PSN exclusive was questionable for some, but for me it was a good way to guage how the audience would receive the game. It did pretty well on Sony’s PS3 monster, but now Hello Games has the game set to premier on XBLA. One thing we know about how Microsofts Xbox 360 team when it comes to multi-platform titles is they look for is a way to differentiate. Joe Danger Special Edition does exactly that. The bonuses content, new features, tighter control for the bikes themselves, along with significant efficient load times. It will undoubtedly be a better game, accentuating the finer points of Hello Games first title. A year later it’ll be fresh biscuits, organic juice, and a nice snack for gamer’s to have fun again. The Lab is a mode where the levels challenges make for fun experience. Actually, in fact this was a test mode for development purposes. Hello Games was smart to give you objectives, and provide rewards to give you validation for playing. Really smart. You get through on a single run, you get badges of stunt man heroics to say you not only survived, but conquered. Nice…
Soul Calibur V
The Windows version of upcoming shooter, “Operation Raccoon City” based off the Resident Evil franchise will debut two months after Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 versions. The game will support Nvidia 3D Vision, so PC gamer’s should be happy to learn that features in the console versions will show on their platform. This is includes eight-player online, and four-player campaign play. The premise of the title is based on several special commandos who have been employed by the Umbrella Corporation. This is the same corporation responsible for what the viruses, contaminations, and conspiraces within the Resident Evil universe. In fact your part as a commando is to continue Umbrellas dirty work by covering up their mess, and killing any survivors in Raccoon city. Mean…The PC version hits shelves May 18, 2012.
Max Payne 3 on May 15, and Rockstar Games are giving fans a reason to want this mercenary bodyguard shoot fest. Gamer’s will have a reason to get giddy as they can play the game before it release in may, and a chance to fly down to Brazil for the Sonar São Paulo music festival. You can join Rockstar Social Club or the game’s official Facebook page. Contest entry is open until April 9, and you must be 18 or older to participate. Guess what? The contest is on and popping now! The winner will first fly to New York City, where he or she will play a “pre-release” version of Max Payne 3. You will wrap up the trip flying back to the states, getting Xbox 360 console, a one-year Xbox Live Gold subscription and 1,600 MS Points. In addition, 10 runners-up will nab themselves a Max Payne 3 prize pack, one year of XBL Gold and 1,600 MS Points. This serves a slow motion diddy bop.
2K’s Borderlands 2 Trailer x Playable Demo Lands @ Pax East
Well folks Halo 4 will be released “worldwide” on November 6, Microsoft confirmed today. Nielsen has labeled it to be gamers’ most anticipated title of 2012. After it’s reveal at Microsoft’s 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo briefing. The machine that is Microsoft has been building up it’s marketing buzz, and to be quite honest with the information that is being released. This is is going to be something we all won’t want to miss as gamer’s.